Configuring specific user for SSO
- With a super user account, login to Dome9 Central and access Users and Roles, the User management screen opens.
- To add a new user to Dome9, Click on Add User:
- Fill the user's details, note that SSO is enabled by default for the user when the account is configured for SSO.
- Click Create, the role settings page will open, attach a Dome9 Role and click close:
- The user will be added to the list of users with SSO designation indicating the the user is an SSO user:
You may also modify the settings for a specific user.
- To disconnect a user from the SSO settings, under the user's action menu, click disconnect from SSO.
- Confirm SSO disconnect in the dialog opened.
- The user will receive a mail notification to reset his password in Dome9.
- To Connect an existing user to SSO, under the user's action menu, click connect to SSO
- In the dialog opened click Connect:
The user will receive a mail notification to use the SSO login URL instead of the standard Dome9 login form