You can create a Dynamic Access group to control a group of instances that you would like to provide access to, rather than a single instance.
To create a Dynamic Access Group:
- Navigate to Dynamic Access in the menu
- Select the checkboxes for the instances that you would like to group for Dynamic Access
- In the bottom, you will see a pop up with the option to 'Save as Access Group.' Once you have selected your Dynamic Access Leases that you would like grouped, click this.
- Provide a name for your Access Group. Select Save once done.
- Your Dynamic access group should have been successfully created and you should be able to view it in the menu.