Keep your account secure! Enable Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) in Dome9. Dome9 supports the following:
- Google Authentication
- Microsoft Authenticator
- Any TOTP compatible Device
Here is how to enable MFA in Dome9:
- Click on your account in the top right and navigate to 'My Settings'
- In the upper right, you will see 'Multi Factor Authentication.' If not already enabled, click ENABLE.
- You will be presented with a pop-up window containing a code.
- Install and/or use one of the supported authenticators for MFA to scan the code.
- Verify your authenticator by entering the 6 digit code after scanning.
- Upon successful completion, you should see 'Enabled' in your settings under Multi Factor Authentication.
To disable MFA:
- In My Settings, select Multi Factor Authentication.
- Click ENABLED. It will change to DISABLED.
If you are an admin user or root user for a Dome9 account, you can disable MFA for another user.
- Navigate to the Users page in the Administration menu. This shows a list of all users in the Dome9 account.
- Open the Actions menu (on the right) for the user, and select Disable MFA.