Follow these instructions to edit an existing Emergency Policy:
- Select the Emergency Policy under the Manage Assets & Policies main section;
- Select one of the defined services to edit (chosen here is Remote Desktop) by clicking 'EDIT' under the Actions column.
- The Edit Service Port dialog is displayed, including defined parameters:
- Edit the service:
- Change name or description;
- Change port behavior (toggle between All IPs and Specific IPs). Note that selecting Specific IP as a service port behavior prompts the user to add an Allowed IP.
- If Specific IPs are defined, you can also delete any of these;
- Save any changes to enforce updated service definitions by clicking 'SAVE'.