You can configure PagerDuty to receive notifications from the Dome9 Compliance Engine for continuous compliance issues.
You configure this as part of a Continuous Compliance Notification Policy.
If you configure PagerDuty as a ticketing system in a notification policy, an issue will be created for each rule that fails in an assessment, for each bundle and cloud environment. If the same issue occurs in a subsequent assessment, for the same bundle and environment, a new issue is not created.
The integration with PagerDuty is a native integration, that uses the PagerDuty API.
This note describes how to configure PagerDuty in Dome9.
- On PagerDuty, navigate to Configuration>Services.
- Click New Service.
- In the General Settings section, enter a name for the service, for example, Dome9 Integration.
- In the Integration Settings sections, select the Use our API directly option, and enter an Integration Name, for example, Dome9. Leave the other settings unchanged.
- Copy the integration key string.
- On the Dome9 console, navigate to the Continuous Compliance page in the Compliance & Governance menu.
- Click Manage Notifications, in the upper right. This will open the Notification Policy window, with a list of existing policies on the left, and a form to define a new policy on the right.
- Check the Ticketing System box, and select PagerDuty.
- Enter the integration key (from the previous step) in Routing API Key field.
- Click Create.